Students need to insure themselves for a myriad of reasons as they are especially vulnerable to theft, loss and damage of personal items.
Can we help you find Room Contents Insurance?
Please Note: All quotes are provided through Quotezone and their panel members who are all authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
What are the Benefits of Student Room Insurance Cover?
- Protection of personal items in your room like clothes, desktops, TVs and DVDs
- New for old cover, for example, a stolen desktop PC is replaced with a new one
- Someone walks in to your room and thieves something
- Cover for any items you leave in your room during any holiday period for up to 35 days
- Up to £2,000 cover for individual items, including desktop PCs and stereos
- Up to £600 cover for groups of items, such as, CDs, DVDs and photographic equipment, which reside only inside your room
- Up to £200 cover for library books and up to £500 cover for any university property on loan
- Automatic cover for clothes, plus up to £250 for individual items such as coats
- Cover for the direct journey from your home and university at the start and finish of each term
- Tenant’s liability for landlord’s fixtures & fittings up to £5,000