Fine art insurance offers you peace of mind in terms of protection for your art collections.
Most insurance brokers do not insure fine art and antiques as they constitute a niche market. However, there are specialists who cover worldwide ‘all risks’ cover for individual collectors, dealers and exhibitors, and galleries and museums and galleries.
Specialist Art Cover can Include:
- ‘all risks’ worldwide cover, including accidental loss and damage
- a no quibble agreed value method of guaranteeing you the precise amount listed for an item should it get lost or damaged
- set cover for individual items which guarantees you the particular amount specified in the event of loss
- compensation for any loss in original value as a result of damage which will be restored as best possible
- cash or replacement option enabling you to replace an item with something similar from your own supplier, or to retain the full cash settlement
Reasons why you ought to Consider Fine Art Insurance
- Offers a tailored, personal service to meet your particular individual needs which creates peace of mind
- Valuations are normally only needed for very costly items
- You are totally free to replace any losses or commission any repairs from your own suppliers