Campervan and Motor Home Insurance

Motor home insurance is normally offered in three sections: third party, third party fire and theft, and fully comprehensive. This cover will pay out in case you damage a third party's vehicle or injure. However, the cover will not pay out for damage to your own motorhome.

An upgrade is third party fire and theft, which offers the same, yet also provides cover if your motorhome is stolen or damaged by fire.

The next step up for cover is fully comprehensive cover, which normally includes the above, with the inclusion of covering you for damage to your motorhome and any one person in the event of an accident. There are also other covers available dependent on insurer.

Normally fully comprehensive motor home insurance covers: new for old replacement, European cover, contents/equipment and windscreen/window cover.

Compare Camper Van Insurance

Back to Top